Hi to everyone.
I'm starting to learn about android AOSP and porting/building, so sorry if
this is not the right place to ask my question.

I have been looking on internet for tutorials about building and porting
AOSP to different devices, and in some places I have read that reading the
Platform Developer Guide ( http://pdk.android.com/ or
http://source.android.com/porting/index.html ) is a must to grasp the
basics.
however, when I try to enter both pages above I only find a page (porting
removed) that says that the android platform developer's guide has been
removed. Is there a "copy" somewhere where I can read it? or can someone
point me to a similar tutorial/guide that contains the same knowledge? or a
place to start?

Thanks in advance for your time.
http://aitorTheRed.blogspot.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aitorTheRed/