Hi,

 I'm trying to understand StageFright's (SF) playback graph. Are the SF
software codecs OMX components or just standalone modules? Meaning, can a
player directly connect to libstagefright_aacdec and not worry about the OMX
component part? Don't we need to handle the EmptyBuffer/FillBuffer calls for
data management?

 Basically, with OpenCORE, we had something like this rt, Gallery ->
OpenCORE - > OMX Core -> OMX AAC Component - > AAC s/w decoder. So, with SF,
can a player directly call SF's aacdec? Would really appreciate a response

Thanks
HV