Hello,

I'm trying to build a custom RIL for my modem; my evaluation kit is
AT91SAM9M10-G45 and I'm using Android4SAM
http://www.at91.com/android4sam/bin/view/Android4SAM/WebHome (Android
2.1).

I'm facing now the problem that in my setup there are not enough
applications or options for testing the RIL: for example the system is
missing SMS application and the settings panel lacks elements I see in
common Android phones. Moreover I cannot add any other software
because there's no Android Market application.

My questions is:

- Is the "standard vanilla" Android distribution missing some
applications such as the SMS one or the Android Market or is there
some build options for enabling them in my image?

Thanks in advance for help,
Daniele