Hi Mark,

I checked the SD card and I found that when i insert SD card to my
development machine then I see following:

a) boot: which has boot.scr,MLO,u-boot.bin,uImage
b) rootfs: which has file system
c) data: it has LOST.DIR (I am sure how this got created).

Should I try to create new SD card? I am naive in such kind of
development so please bear with my questions.

Thank You,
DM