On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Ashwini Singh <asingh.e...@in.com> wrote:
> Hi Amit,
>
> I've ported your code on BeagleBoard-xm.
>
> Is there any procedure to update the source codebase to support panda
> as well.
> OR, do i need to repo sync it.
>
> In both the case, what will be the procedure?
>
> Does Panda support ethernet?
> Is it functioningproperly?

Hi Ashwini,

Yes, 'repo sync' will sync the latest Rowboat source along with the
panda/am45 target specific code.

To build Rowboat for panda/am45 use TARGET_PRODUCT=am45xevm

I'm not aware of any Ethernet related issues on panda/am45 at this moment.

Note that this device support is still is early phase and so don't get
surprised if you hit a few random bugs/crashes. Report bugs/issues on
Rowboat mailing list http://groups.google.com/group/rowboat as usual.
Patches are welcome of course :)

Regards,
Amit Pundir