My android release is Gingerbread, The webkit plugin sample
BrowerPlugin.apk in /development/samples. I build the Plugin as a
preload apk in /system/app/. But the apk seems not installed properly.
In setting->application->manage application, I can see the apk is 0B.

I try to clear the BrowserPlugin.apk under /system/app/, do factory
reset, then install the apk manually by
adb install BrowserPlugin.apk, it works well.

I try to build the .apk and .so seperately, and push apk, .so to /data/
app data/data/com.android.BrowserPlugin/lib/
it also works well.

But I can not put the apk under /system/app/

I search the problem the whole day, and I know it is a common problem,
but I can not find the solution.

Could anyone kindly offer me some help?

Thanks a lot.

Jian