Hello all,
I am in the process of adding several custom samples to our ported
Android SDK demonstrating new API usage. What I am doing is to include
custom application samples directly in Android sources (under
development/samples) so after calling the make sdk they are compiled
and exported within the default Android samples. However I am facing
several problems with the automatic sample documentation generation.

I have performed several searches in the Android sources looking for
entries of the default Android samples so I get some clues of where
should I add code or text for my samples. More or less samples are
compiled and exported successfully (I am able to create new projects
on Eclipse based on my samples) but they do not appear on the SDK
documentation.

After modifying several android sources files the samples are listed
in the documentation but I believe I have to add several lines to the
sitemap.txt file. Does anyone know if the sitemap.txt file (located
under frameworks/base/docs/html/) has any tool to be automatically
generated or do I have to add entries there manually for my sample
applications? Looking in that file there are quite a lot of entries
for each default sample application but I don't know if those entries
are automatically added or which ones do I have to add.

Thanks!