Hello, everybody here

there is something wrong with my USB WIFI driver 'rt3070' that when I
am starting the wpa_supplicant in android console for debug, the
rt3070 is just responding at "Authorization request time out” and then
"Failed to AP scan", they are looping.

I know the method of porting of WIFI driver is talked time and time
again, but I think this problem is a little special, because I had
already changed the Boardconfig.mk, /hardware/xxx/wifi.c, /external/
wpa_supplicant, and init.rc, and put the wpa_supplicant.conf into the /
syste/etc/wifi.

for reference, I make sure that the rt3070 driver worked well with
iwconfig and iwlist and dhcpcd, but failed in wpa_supplicant.

would anyone like to give me some clues?
thanks a lot.

best regards