Amit,

I guess there is a bug in omap display driver. Whenever I pass omap.rotate=2
in uboot args and start android . There is always  buffer underflow. The
init android animation screen flickers.

Below is console output:

# warning: `zygote' uses 32-bit capabilities (legacy support in use)
request_suspend_state: wakeup (3->0) at 27289581301 (2000-01-01
00:05:23.562103272 UTC)
omapdss DISPC error: GFX_FIFO_UNDERFLOW, disabling GFX
omapdss DISPC error: GFX_FIFO_UNDERFLOW, disabling GFX
omapdss DISPC error: GFX_FIFO_UNDERFLOW, disabling GFX
omapdss DISPC error: GFX_FIFO_UNDERFLOW, disabling GFX
init: sys_prop: mis-match msg size recieved: -1 expected: 128
omapdss DISPC error: GFX_FIFO_UNDERFLOW, disabling GFX
omapdss DISPC error: GO bit not down for channel 0

Manish

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Krishna Sagiraju <sagir...@gmail.com>wrote:

> okay. Thanks. Atleast, now I know what to do...
>
> --Krishna/.
>

> On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 8:39 PM, Manish Shakya
> <manishshakya...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Yes, there is no defconfig file. You have to make one from beagleboard or
>> igevp defconfig depending upon your hardware. After that you have to do
>> modification in board-overo.c. Files provided by Hedwin for igevp is good
>> reference.
>>
>> There is no such patch from gumstix till now( I guess).
>> Hope this helps.
>> On Jul 17, 2011 11:25 PM, "Krishna Sagiraju" <sagir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> --
>>

>  --