Hi Adrien Ferré.

i am able to connect internet using gprs modem with ip address.

#ping 209.85.231.104

i did these steps for enabling the gprs on Gingerbread.
first i had enable the gpsr connections using some at+ command.
then i run pppd command. then i got the ip address and my network file ppp0.

but i have been facing the problem like using URL i am unable to connect it.

i think here problem with primary DNS,and secondary DNS address and from
where i can get those?

any one please suggest me how to resolve it.

2011/7/25 Adrien Ferré <ferre.adr...@gmail.com>

> Hey
>
> Don't you use the CHAT program with pppd? Do you have a result code or a
> verbose string explaining why you don't have an ip or dns (it's given by
> CHAT)?
>
> Can you copy paste the results you have on the RADIO and MAIN logcats
> (using adb logcat -b main and adb logcat -b radio)?
>
> Maybe you mean that Android doesn't have an IP address after the connection
> with pppd and chat. If that's the case I can't help you as I was stuck
> several weeks ago on this very problem (with Froyo).
>
>  --

thanks&Regards
k.v.raju