Hi,

I'm working with a seriously non-standard ziio 7 to port android 3.2 on it.

I'm a relative noob at this so I'm trying to take a few shortcuts.

What I've done so far was to take the files from the 3.2 sdk emulator image
and put them in the correct places on my device.
I'm not absolutely sure this should work but they are compiled for a general
ARM architecture so I see no reason for a failure.
Anyway, first attempts at this got me stuck at the kernel logo since due to
some bad permissions the kernel couldn't load init.
After fixing that I'm stuck in a boot loop, still at the kernel logo.
I've tried to get adbd to start first thing, along with ueventd but it's not
working.

All I want to know is if there are ways to debug this process without adbd,
or if I'm doing something wrong.
I've looked into logcat but I don't know where to dump the logs since most
of the partitions aren't set up early in the process, and the ones that are
mounted will get wiped when I flash the recovery image.

Any help is appreciated.