Hi all,
      I am using Goldfish-Linux kernel 2.6.29. I have to make the
emulator keypad work properly.
In my Android emulator, secondary keys are not working properly
E.g  If I press Alt then press W '1' is getting printed instead of '+'
If I press Alt then press E '2' is geeting printed instead of '1'
If I press Alt then press R '3' is getting printed instead of '2'

Basically the keys are misplaced when used in combination with Alt,
the skin is perfect, normal keys are working fine. I have to make some
keymapping change in some file.
Inside the adb shell at path /system/usr/keychars/   qwerty.kcm.bin,
qwerty2.kcm.bin, sec_keypad.kcm.bin are present which are files for
keymapping.
Also at path /system/usr/keylayout/  qwerty.kl, AVRCP.kl, sec_jack.kl,
sec_keypad.kl are present which are related to keypad.

But am unable to find source code files corresponding to these in
goldfish kernel. Which file to change to make keypad work? How these
qwerty.kcm.bin files are generated?

Thanks & Regards
Yatin