I am trying to add es_MX as a locale. The things I have tried are:
    *  adding it with CUSTOM_LOCALE += es_MX, this works for es_US but
not MX
    *  adding es_MX directly to PRODUCT_LOCALE,
    *  the ICU files and es_MX.txt exist and is included in the icu-
config.xml
    *  the framework level and package level xml files for references
to language/country codes but all I found was for TTS and time zones.

This question has been asked before online but none I found had an
answer. So if any one knows I would greatly appreciate any help.