Hi All,
           I have a 'service' which needs to be enabled when USB
configuration supports it and disabled when USB configuration does not
support it. I have tried to implement it but I am able to achieve
partial success.
Below is what I have done
1. Declared myservice in init.rc  "service myservice /system/bin/blabla"
                                                 user shell
                                                 disabled
2. I have created a system property persist.service.myservice.enable .
I have configured in such a way that if this system property is set to
1 then myservice starts else it is stopped
3. I have no problems till this point. But I want this process to be
run as root.
4. Hence if make user shell to user root, then myservice is run as
root when device boots up. But when USB configuration changes, then,
device gets disconnected.

Can someone help me on how to run my service as root ?

Thanks in advance
Srinidhi KV