Hi friends,

I am having one micromax A60 android 2.1 phone.
I have checked and found that Micromax A60 hardware and that of ZTE
Blade is all the same, with some Part number differences.

The only difference i found is the display type.

That of MicromaxA60 is LDPi and Blade is MDPI.

Can u please help me out to port blade build to my Micromax A60.

And one more thing, the Micromax A60 is also manufactured by ZTE only.

Micromax A60     240 x 320
ZTE Blade           480 x 800

Micromax A60 Chip details

-----------------
##Processor                     ZTE Blade having PM754 AH56714
-----------------
QUALCOMM
MSM7227
CN24N3B
C401906

-----------------
##Power management      ZTE Blade having PM754 AH56714
-----------------
QUALCOMM
PM7540
AH56706
C1035003

-----------------
##Flash + RAM           ZTE Blade is having SAMSUNG 041 KA1000015M-AJTT
-----------------
SAMSUNG 031
K524G2GACB - A050
YKG056H3

-----------------
##Wifi-Bluetooth        ZTE Blade also having the Same
-----------------
SAMSUNG SWB - A23
100913 HA10

-----------------
##Quad-Band GSM /GPRS /EDGE-Polar Power Amplifier Module        ZTE Blade
also having the Same
-----------------
TriQuint
7M5012H
1034 KORE                       1037 KORE in ZTE Blade
AT8974                          AT9366

-----------------
##3G Tranceiver
-----------------
QUALCOMM
RTR6285

I have already tried some of the ZTE Blade custom ROMs, but No result.
Got 1 Custom ROM, but while booting the Screen fluctuates and then
automatic SHUTDOWN.

Waiting for any feedbacks.
I am unable to get the android sources also.
Just went through the github.com and found the cyanogen repository,
but there are so much source trees.
So i was confused which one to download!!!!!

Please provide me any source to download the froyo source and show
some path to start.

Thanks n Regards,
Shibaa987