Thanks to all that have helped in the past helping me solve my
problems getting these android builds going... I've been able to make
my modifications and get things going accordingly.

My question is... keeping track of these changes and making it so my
fellow coworkers can continue to grab my latest changes etc.

I know I'll need to have them pull my git repo, but is there an easy
way to setup my own repos for use with the repo util?

I guess my question is.. .I know my codebase is going to differ ever
so slightly from the google codebase, but I'd like to make bringing up
a new dev machine... trivial for my coworkers. Also I plan on
mirroring google repo as the outage we had recently was a big hit to
our productivity (read: dead in the water)

I dont expect anyone to do my homework for me, but would appreciate
any pointers... I'll go do the necessary research.

thanks in advance!