Hi,

What device did you try the page on?

My device is actually trying to load:
http://www.google.com/m?client=ms-android-google&source=android-home

It appears that webkit is making these API calls so should be updating
the location information.

frameworks/base/core/java/android/webkit/GeolocationService.java

    public void start() {
        registerForLocationUpdates();
        mIsRunning = true;
    }

    private void registerForLocationUpdates() {
        try {

mLocationManager.requestLocationUpdates(LocationManager.NETWORK_PROVIDER,
0, 0, this);
            mIsNetworkProviderAvailable = true;
            if (mIsGpsEnabled) {

mLocationManager.requestLocationUpdates(LocationManager.GPS_PROVIDER,
0, 0, this);
                mIsGpsProviderAvailable = true;
            }
        } catch(SecurityException e) {
            Log.e(TAG, "Caught security exception registering for
location updates from system. " +
                "This should only happen in DumpRenderTree.");
        }
    }

I can confirm that
mLocationManager.requestLocationUpdates(LocationManager.NETWORK_PROVIDER,
0, 0, this); is executed and
mLocationManager.requestLocationUpdates(LocationManager.GPS_PROVIDER,
0, 0, this); is not, but I guess that it never gets a callback with
the location info from the LocationManager as it is not updating.