Hi,

Can anybody help me to fix the following CTS Errors.

1)    CTS_ERROR >>> Installing met timeout due to Unknown reason.
      Test package: android.performance5

      CTS_ERROR >>> Installing met timeout due to Unknown reason.
      Test package: android.performance

       The above error message is displayed when we execute - Performance &
Android Test Plans

2) CTS_ERROR >>> Timeout: getDeviceInfo
    resume test plan Java (session id = 1)
   Test package: android.core.tests.dom
   10:10:32 E/ddms: ADB rejected shell command (am broadcast -a
android.tests.util.disablekeyguard): closed

    CTS_ERROR >>> Failed to execute shell command am broadcast -a
android.tests.util.disablekeyguard on device
0123456789ABCDEF
    com.android.ddmlib.AdbCommandRejectedException: closed

    The above error message is found when we execute few test packages(Test
package: android.core.tests.dom) related to Java test plan.

Regards
Umesh A R

Can somebody explain me what is this following error. And what is
expected here?
I am running "android.app.cts.
SystemFeaturesTest -- testUsbAccessory
". I am getting following error:
"android.app.cts.SystemFeaturesTest
-- testUsbAccessory fail junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
PackageManager#hasSystemFeature should return true for
android.hardware.usb.accessory at
android.app.cts.SystemFeaturesTest.assertAvailable(SystemFeaturesTest.java:
363)"

When I saw the code for testUsbAccessory (), it was looking like
below:
 public void testUsbAccessory() {
       assertAvailable(PackageManager.FEATURE_USB_ACCESSORY);
   }