On android 2.1, the phone worked perfectly. Then I upgraded to 2.2
using the image and instructions provided by T-mobile.
http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-2183
When I try to make a call, the phone now freezes, and reboots
repeatedly. This happens about 70% of the time.
Called t-mobile support. The support person said the only solution is
to remove the battery and SIM card every other day, lay them aside and
then put them back in. Apart from being ridiculous (never had to do
this before), it does not actually work. Performed the operation
today, and several minutes later, phone promptly rebooted when I tried
to make a call.
Wondered if there was anything I can do to troubleshoot. Anybody know
of a fix or has any insight into this?