Seems like the service you start there, is not what is generating
those errors, unless there was just a typo in code. Also I wouldnt
expect to see errors with dhcpcd, unless you were firing up the eth0
interface with "netcfg eth0 dhcp".

I intend on building a list of patches based on those of the android-
x86 project and picopc, that should apply directly against the android
code base. Otherwise maybe Nicu or others can answer, that may have a
bit more internal info about the subject.