Hi,

Our old project used a LCD panel with 800x480. I am working on a new
project and we changes orientation of screen to 480x800. I do not
requires a lot of work since Android detects screen orientation by
information report by LCD panel driver.

However, I find that the touch panel does not work properly and our
touch panel drivers return range for x from 1-480 and y from 1-800.
However, it seems that Android only response to range 1-480 for x and
1-400 for y. I guess its activity arrange is still 1-800 for x and
1-480 for y.

I wonder if someone can tell me where I should look into.