We are trying to port gingerbread source (that is customized to our
requirements) to samsung i7500. We made some customizations and tried
building on pandaboard. It worked fine :)
First we've rooted the phone. We downloaded gingerbread source from
linaro.org for pandaboard. Also we've pulled the system folder(that
contains proprietary library files) from the phone using adb...
We found there is no folder for I7500 in /device/samsung.
Only crespo is there.. (so no lunch option for i7500)
Now we got stucked since we've no idea on how to build... The
questions are
1) Is there any source for android that contains build option for
samsung I7500?
2) How to extract proprietary files with .mk files for my phone? Can
we do that manually? I mean ... can we do manually what the
extractfiles.sh file is doing?
3) Now we're trying to get gingerbread source from
git://github.com/drakaz/android.git
(http://code.google.com/p/gaosp/wiki/Building)... Will that src help
us?
Please do help ................ We are not able to proceed further :(
Thanks in advance ...