hi, all
    I succeed porting android to a device which don't has touch screen
support, when the android system up, the screen is locked, so I want to
unlock the screen by using the keyboard. I was informed remapping the
keyboard can solve this problem, but I don't known the keycode of unlock
screen.
    Currently, I can succeed implement the MENU, HOME, BACK, SEARCH keys by
adding following code into the qwerty.kl file,

> key 60 MENU #F2 succeed
>
> key 61 EXPLORER #F3
>
> key 62 HOME #F4 succeed
>
> key 63 BACK #F5 succeed
>
> key 64 SEARCH #F6 succeed
>
> key 65 POWER #F7
>
> as don't know the keycode of unlock screen, I can not unlock screen by
using keyboard, can anyone tell me the keycode of unlock screen or method
to unlock screen using keyboard? thanks in advance!

BTW, I also want to bring up the program manager view(all program can
launched here) by using the keyboard, any suggestion?

andy

Best Regards