Hello,

I am researching modifications to the Launcher app for a new ICS
Android device which should pass CTS. I looked at the CTS document and
so far found only two requirements:

Widgets (either in Launcher or at least in a separate app)
Live Wallpapers (required if the CPU can support it, not allowed if
the CPU cannot)

Are there any other official requirements for the launcher? If so are
these requirements published somewhere? For example I figure that apps
registered with the CATEGORY_LAUNCHER intent filter must be displayed
by the Launcher and the Launcher must allow the user to run them.

Thanks,
Jacob