HI,
I am using ST-Ericsson external modem to communicate with snowball board. I
am connecting the modem with the snowball board in the usb OTG port in
snowball side and CAIF port (GPIO port) in the ST-Ericsson modem side. So
in order to communicate between snowball and the st-ericsson external
modem, Caif drivers need to be implemented in the RIL modum from my
understanding.

Can someone please tell me how to communicate from snowball RIL to modem
CAIF port to establish the connection for making calls and related modem
operation from snowball board.

Is there any line discipline  I need to change according to CAIF ?

Please give some advise.

Thanks in advance,
Amit Bag