Hello,
        Everyone.
        I am now doing the Bluetooth porting on Android 4.0.3 for a
board of Freescale.
        In the file android_src/framework/base/core/jni/
android_bluetooth_common.h  I have seen that there is  #ifdef
HAVE_BLUETOOTH ....  If HAVE_BLUETOOTH is defined, the JNI will call
bt_enable() to enable the Bluetooth.
        But I can't find #define HAVE_BLUETOOTH in using  grep -HnrIs
"#define HAVE_BLUETOOTH" .
        Can I just add #define HAVE_BLUETOOTH in the file android_src/
framework/base/core/jni/android_bluetooth_common.h ?
        Or should I add #define HAVE_BLUETOOTH somewhere else?
        Thank you very much!

Sincerely

Enming XIE