Hi all,

how to implement shutdown key in android. as far as i know KEY_POWER is for
put some resource into sleep mode.
but in my case i want to implement shutdown key which will completely cut
off my devices power.

please anybody suggest me,like if i press the shutdown key then what are
all module or processes i need to kill one by one in case android frame
work and also what are all kernel call or system call invoke to do the
software shutdown .

Note :

power off : if i press shutdown key in this mode software shutdown and hard
ware shutdown.
power on : if i press shutdown key in this mode hard ware restart (like
power on ) and read images from nand or sdcard and boot it.

--
thanks&Regards
k.v.raju