hi,

I am working on android 4.0.4 and facing below problem :

1. when i tried the option factory reset from option menu the user data
contents are not erased but the phone is rebooting.

please help me to find out the files which need to be checked ... or is
there any implemntation required in code to erase user data.

thanks in advance