Dear All,
        I am facing problem in sdcard booting on blaze board.

Blaze board also has nand flash. So when the given fastboot is
executed its going on flash memory.
But in my project we are using blaze board WITHOUT internal memory
( i.e, it has to boot from sdcard). So we need to fastboot through
sdcard.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
We tried sdcard fast boot,
on fastboot oem format it is giving below log at DEVICE(target board)
side

*********************
efi partition table:
Read not permitted as Card on SLOT-0 not Initialized
efi partition table not found
Net:   KS8851SNL
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
booti: cannot find 'boot' partition
Fastboot entered...
blocks 0
Write not permitted as Card on SLOT-0 not Initialized

new partition table:
Read not permitted as Card on SLOT-0 not Initialized
efi partition table not found

Whereas at HOST side the log after executing  fastboot oem format is
as below
$./fastboot oem format
OKAY [  0.243s]
finished. total time: 0.243s