hi

I believe first of all you will need to extract your boot image to get
the correct kernel version for your device instead of trying to
compile it for your own (i don't know if it's even possible for you as
long as you do not work with ZTE I guess). Also you will need to get
the libs and modules for your device. Then you will need to gather all
of this in a new update.zip. The next step is to use a custom recovery
image to flash, or use fastboot. Either way, it's better to get a copy
of you original update.zip for repairs.