Tejeswini,

Is this a touchscreen and if so, do the touches correspond with the ui
elements on the screen?
You can flip orientation etc at a hardware on the  lg4573, but these
changes wouldnt likely affect orientation of a touchscreen if you were
using one.

section: 6.2.15
http://www.trulydisplays.com/tft/driveric/Driver%20IC%20LG4573.pdf

 As best as I can tell, in every hardware configuration I've seen the
display pipelines were bound in orientation. (eg, lcd orientation vs hdmi
would always flip along with the sensor or manual driven orientation
changes)

There have been people that have managed separate control of framebuffers /
displays, however I dont believe surfaceflinger allows for separate
control. (IIRC there is a concept of display numbers, but I didn't see any
way to control them manually)

Hope this was any sort of help.