Hi,

I have V4L2 android native app to test any camera driver which support V4L2
Framework.
For testing same app I used VIVI driver. For enabling same,
KConfig shows it has dependency of FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE.
After enabling FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE target is not booting.

*My question is if I enable FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE will it affect android boot
process,
I tried on MSM board ?*

config VIDEO_VIVI
    tristate "Virtual Video Driver"
    depends on VIDEO_DEV && VIDEO_V4L2 && !SPARC32 && !SPARC64
    depends on FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE || STI_CONSOLE
    select FONT_8x16
    select VIDEOBUF2_VMALLOC
    default n
    ---help---
      Enables a virtual video driver. This device shows a color bar
      and a timestamp, as a real device would generate by using V4L2
      api.
      Say Y here if you want to test video apps or debug V4L devices.
      In doubt, say N.

Thanks,

Atul Raut
http://rautatul.weebly.com/