Hi ,
Does this mean, we can conviniently leave out execution of AUdio
Quality in R3 CTS verifier.
But, in the next releases will this be totally absent or we have new
set of test cases for the same?
Also, please let me know, how should we present the results of
Verifier for certification? Currenlty, i am able to generate a xml
file.WIth the supporting image files as CTS, will i be able to open
the .xml file in a browser?
Please advice.

Regards,
Chandrakala K