Hi,
I want to add support for multiple frame buffers in the Android platform (2
would be a good start :-)).
I've already added an extra frame buffer in qemu code (I can 'cat
/dev/graphics/fb1 > /dev/graphics/fb0 and it works).
I've made some changes to the SurfaceFlinger's readyToRun and threadLoop
functions (I merely added a for loop that supports 2 DisplayHardwares).
I've changed the function signatures in DisplayHardware.cpp,
FrameBufferNativeWindow.cpp and framebuffer.cpp so that they would  support
several displays.
I made no changes to egl.cpp (not sure if this is needed).
Now (for some reason) the only frame buffer that works for me is fb1.
fb0 no longer shows the screen. I don't think it even swaps buffers
(because I paint its buffers in white in the beginning and they continue to
look that way on the emulator).

There were a few posts on the subject in the past but could find none that
had this problem.
Are there any changes that I've missed (I probably need to add a separate
thread for each display in the future, but right now I am good with one
thread that draws to both)?
Thanks a lot