Hi Techies,

I successfully build the android ICS source code and able to run on
emulator.
Now I did some changes in Existing Location API.
The Change is I added one method in LocationManagerService.java  which will
help the application to fetch the location of user without enabling Use GPS
satellties option in Settings.
But here the problem is when my app requests for an location.GPS icon in
shown in the Notification Bar.I want to hide this icon from notification
bar.
I tried to find in the source code how exactly it's showing icon in
 Notification Bar but totally lost.
Please anybody guide me how to I proceed further to achieve my goal/
Waiting to here from you Techies.

Thank You.