Hello All,

I am trying to build a sensors component in the AOSP, but I am facing some
issues while building the code, i,e in this context it uses the
STATIC_LIBRARY to build the SHARED_LIBRARY, but while building I am getting
the link error,
make: *** No rule to make target
`out/target/product/snowball/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/LibFusion_ARM_cpp_intermediates/LibFusion_ARM_cpp.a',

needed by
`out/target/product/snowball/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/sensors.snowball_intermediates/LINKED/
sensors.XYZ.so <http://sensors.xyz.so/>'.  Stop.
The Android.mk file which I am using is specified below,

LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)
include $(CLEAR_VARS)
# Include kerne headers in a proper way later on
#LOCAL_C_INCLUDES:= $(LOCAL_PATH)/../../../../kernel/include
LOCAL_MODULE := sensors.$(TARGET_BOARD_PLATFORM)
LOCAL_MODULE_TAGS := optional
LOCAL_PRELINK_MODULE := false
LOCAL_MODULE_PATH := $(TARGET_OUT_SHARED_LIBRARIES)/hw
LOCAL_STATIC_LIBRARIES := LibFusion_ARM_cpp
#LOCAL_LDFLAGS := LibFusion_ARM_cpp.a
LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES := liblog libcutils
# include any shared library dependencies
LOCAL_LDFLAGS := $(LOCAL_PATH)/libimu.a
LOCAL_PRELINK_MODULE := false
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := sensors.cpp
include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)

Here  LibFusion_ARM_cpp is the STATIC_LIBRARY which I am using to build the
SHARED_LIBRARY.
The files present in the sub-directory are,
Android.mk , LibFusion_ARM_cpp.a , libimu.a , MEMSAlgLib_eCompass.h ,
sensors.cpp
kindly let me know if some information is missing.

Thanks,
Datttatraya