Hi Luccio,

Check in the kernel log similar to below:
          input: Multi Touch Panel with Controller as
/devices/platform/fsl-ehci.1/usb2/2-1/2-1.4/2-1.4:1.0/input/input2
          generic-usb 0003:2087:0A02.0001: input: USB HID v1.11 Device
[Multi Touch Panel with Controller] on usb-fsl-ehci.1-1.4/input0

Please share the same log from your kernel log.

Regards,
Goutam

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Luccio <moukne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gutam,
> thanks for reply, can you please give me more details about your suggest ?
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Le vendredi 29 juin 2012 10:04:19 UTC+2, Goutam Kumar a écrit :
>
>> Hi Luccio,
>>
>> Please share and look into the kernel log. I feel the USB TS device is
>> getting detected as generic usb hid device. If yes then this need to
>> correct and enable driver for your device. For eGalax support is already
>> available.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Goutam
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Luccio <moukne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> i am trying to add my eGalax capacitive touchscreen to my platform, for
>>> that i build the usbtouchscreen driver and i add the idc file with
>>> idVendor,idProduct of my eGalax. However the touchscreen is handled by the
>>> usbhid driver.
>>> How can make it working with the usbtouhscreen driver ?
>>> here is the idf file which i am using
>>>
>>> # Copyright (C) 2010 The Android Open Source Project
>>> #
>>> # Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
>>> # you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
>>> # You may obtain a copy of the License at
>>> #
>>> #
>>> http://www.apache.org/**licenses/LICENSE-2.0<http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0>
>>> #
>>> # Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
>>> # distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
>>> # WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
>>> implied.
>>> # See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
>>> # limitations under the License.
>>>
>>> #
>>> # Emulator keyboard configuration file #1.
>>> #
>>>
>>> #touch.deviceType = touchScreen
>>> #touch.orientationAware = 1
>>>
>>> #keyboard.layout = qwerty