Hi,

a few days ago I was testing a 2.3 device with the CTS r13 without any
unexpected problems. However, while testing a couple of new devices this
weekend, I couldn't pass any of the *android.media.cts.MediaPlayerStreamingTest
*RTSP-based tests (6 of them; 2 for H263_AMR, MPEG4SP_AAC
and H264Base_AAC). To make sure that it wasn't a problem with my devices, I
rerun the tests on other devices which had successfully passed them but
they failed as well.

The HTTP tests run fine, so I don't think that there's a problem with my
devices or my network. Can anyone else pass these tests as of today (August
20th 2012)?