Hi Glenn,

Thanks for your response.

I understand your mean. I mean is if there is no any new states available
from normal mixer, then FastMixer will get the old state again. If this old
state command is MIX_WRITE, then at this time, FastMixer will write
the mixBuffer again which stored the PCM data mixed at last time.
Is it not a issue? if normal mixer have a long time latency which cause
long time not send new state to FastMixer, then FastMixer will write the
same data  for many times. To my understanding, the DUT user will listen
same sound for many millisecond, maybe like noise.

I don't know my understanding if is correct, please help confirm it.

Thanks
Yu