Hello,

We have ran the CTS on our new product. How can we submit the results to Google
for registration? Please advise.

DavidGhaemi

( 303.799.4944 ext: 211 direct

( 303.521-7090 mobile

USA Office: 188 Inverness Drive West, Suite 250,

Englewood CO 80112

Taiwan Office: No.498, Bannan road, Jhonghe Dist.,

New Taipei City, Taiwan, R.O.C. 23556

美商齊闊有限公司台灣分公司

新北市中和區板南路498號4樓(MIT三期)

( 886-2-22260567 大衛.蓋米

( 886-2-22260577 Fax

----- Confidentiality Notice -----

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Zykronix,
Inc. which may be confidential or protected and/or the work product doctrine.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited.  If you
email or by telephone (303-799-4944) and delete the original message.