Hi vanakt,
sorry for late reply i was kind of busy...
If u r using OMAP35XX based board then i will assume it's PMIC will be
 TPS65950 or similar.It's Data sheet manual is here -
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/swcs032e/swcs032e.pdf
and u can find it's manuals at TI site i guess.
BUT the power states u mentioned are CPU/system power states.From what i
understand, u r trying to do basic power management like cutting off power
supply to unwanted device and peripherals like camera,speaker,vibration
motor etc. when not in use. The above links will lead u in that
direction(not directly but eventually). The link Arun mentioned deals with
info on what devices stay active or inactive in each of the power states &
try to optimize consumtion and not how to control and interface them.
Interfacing them and getting power management to work in different(links i
mentioned) *AND* Managing and optimizing the power consumption is
different(links Arun mentioned) . Only one of these will help u. Choose
which stage u r in exactly

If u get back on what exactly u r trying to do, i can help more.