I had used "Portable Ubuntu Remix" (pubuntu 10.04 LTS) to build Android
(Gingerbread) before and it is quite successful. It actually works like a
virtual machine, but windows seamlessly integrate with Windows. It should
be using Cygwin. For me, I needed to expand the virtual disk image of it to
fit the Android building. You can also map disk partitions.

However it is quite old. That's why I stopped using it and installed a
local version.

Shivan於 2012年10月11日星期四UTC+8下午3時18分21秒寫道: