HI Vadivelan,

> > On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 7:26 AM, vadivelan m <vadivelan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Hi ,
> >
> > > I am trying to port android 1.5 onIMX27based platform. But i am
> > > blocked in making linux 2.6.27 up.
> >
> > > Its blocking at Freeing init memory .
> > > While exploring through the code
> >
> > > init/main.c -> rest_init -> kernel_init -> init_post
> >
> > > Here it is trying to open the initial consloe
> > > sys_open(initial consloe...)   is get hanging . ... i could not see
> > > any prints after Freeing init memory.......

We recently encountered the same sort of issue on i.MX6 and found a
trigger,
if not the cause:

http://boundarydevices.com/android-r13-4-ga-for-i-mx6-in-stages-stage-2-booting-sd-card/#update

Our i.MX6 system was hanging after a failure in an ext4 mount.

See also this Linaro bug report (which may or may not be the same thing):
      https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+bug/966114/