Hi All,

The hardware I have supports HDMI output and works on Android 4.x. I want
to overlay graphics plane on top of video plane and display it on TV. So
video remains in back ground while graphics comes in foreground.

The video can be 720p / 1080i / 1080p and configurable in run time. As I
know, android supports configuration of Graphics plane resolution once only
during boot up.

Questions:
1) Can video remain configurable r I have to stick it to be on the same
resolution as Graphics plane?
2) Can the video on back ground be interlaced with graphics on for ground
as output on HDMI port?
3) Is it mandatory to de-interlace the video if video source input
interlaced and I have Graphics plan on foreground?
4) Can the graphics plane also be interlaced?