Hi,
could be a issue lcoal to the build environment. if possible cross check
the equivalent build in another pc.,

Rootcause of the segmentation is not trivial from the  logs, but you can
use below steps to troubleshoot..

 - build with 'make showcommands' command, so as to get complete list of
commands during build.
 - get the exact command causing the seg.fault..
 - run just the crashing command and track what step is causing the fault
"strace <command>" will give next level of details

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Rafael Coutinho <rafael.couti...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Not sure why but if I create a full build after cleaning the out
> directory, I start getting issues like these:
>
> target Prelink: libicui18n
> (out/target/product/imx53_loco/symbols/system/lib/libicui18n.so)
> make: *** [out/target/product/imx53_loco/symbols/system/lib/libicui18n.so]
> Segmentation fault
>

> So I gotta get the previous build and put them in ... then it happens on
> the next lib...
>
> Any ideas how to debug it?
>

>  --

Regards,