Hi,
I need to know what causes a Surface object's method isValid() to return
true or false.
Going through the code, I can see that isValid() actually checks whether
the surface has a certain texture holder, however, I couldn't find what OR
who creates that texture and what is its purpose in the first place.
The way I see it a surface (or any object for that matter) should be valid
the moment you allocate enough memory for it, but the Android view
hierarchy thinks otherwise.
My question is this:
Is relayoutWindow()  the only method that would provide me with a valid
surface? and if not, how else does a surface turn from being valid to
invalid?

Thank you very much in advance