On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:50:19 PM UTC+5:30, Dattatraya_patil wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Does android support displays  of aspect ratio 16:10?
> How to change the framework to handle this aspect ratio supported displays?
>
> I don't think the android framework is much concerned with aspect ratios.
I have personally worked with a variety of screen sizes and aspect ratios
without any issues. Some apps which 'hard-code' the aspect ratio/screen
size may appear wonky or cut-off.

You may wish to read up what google has to say about this at their
developer site:
http://developer.android.com/training/basics/supporting-devices/screens.html

-Vishveshwar