first of all, thanks for the new article.  i dived into source code and
grep-ed a lot of times to find who implements the BluetoothService . your
article with figures is really good for reading.
if bluetooth is present in porting , why does wifi miss? i am especially
interesting in wifi-direct and miracast support for android.

--lx