Hi everyone. My goal is to port Sense 4/5 to the Sprint SGS3 (Samsung
Galaxy S3)

I know it will be difficult to get everything working, but for the moment I
just want to get it booting, and that's not really going too well. Any
advice/help/tips is appreciated.

Here's what I have so far:

Base - CM10 for d2spr for parts
Port - Stock JB for the HTC Evita [AT&T variant of the HTC One X] (Same
processor and resolution as the d2spr)

Edited: build.prop, updater-script

Boots, but gets stuck on the Samsung splash-screen (logcat here:
http://pastebin.com/GxkTPxtd)

Ripped open the boot.img and added the BOOTCLASSPATH from Sense4 init.rc to
CM init.rc as per this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1707177
Repacked boot.img with modified ramdisk.

Anything else I can do? ANY ideas/tips/helps/links/advice is appreciated.

I'm doing this because I love my new device, and I love Sense.