Hi Vishveshwar,

thanks a lot for this useful pointer!
I'm porting the approach to my platform, following that tutorial from TI.
I still have a doubt. Thought not explicitly mentioned there, should we
remove the "no-RIL" option in init.rc?

     setprop ro.radio.noril yes

What is the effect of this? I've noticed AOSP devices haven't this unset...

Also, any suggestion about debug-logging rild and pppd? I see no logcat
message when starting it...

thanks
Fabio